55 Comments:
Eric - Amazing photos Jenny - would you be able to tell me where this was located? (7/20/16, 10:56PM)
Meow Opre - These are no doubt a great list of best wedding songs . I like you put them into details for every part of the program. Such an inspiration. God bless :) http://meowchie.snydle.com/wedding-songs.html (8/31/14, 4:29PM)
Sophie - This is absolutely beautiful, the picture are amazing! It looks like a fairytale wedding everyone looked stunning, you did a fantastic job on the photos :) congrats to Andy & Sonya, may they live happily ever after x (10/20/13, 8:58PM)
William James - This is simply beautiful.... Your photos made me to feel that day.... (8/6/13, 5:44PM)
Vows for Bride - I like this theme. A theme such as this might be good for me because as everyone who knows me knows, all I want to do is travel, although so far have not been able to do much of yet. This is a really neat idea. (6/28/13, 1:19PM)
Ben - Really, really well done! (6/15/13, 3:31PM)
Ben - Really, really well done! (6/15/13, 3:30PM)
Tammy C - Jen! (And team!) Lovely photos as always but I especially love these because the happiness and love is just oozing out of every photo here!! Every photo has just the right amount of softness and subtlety to it. I'm also dying to ask where this gorgeous venue is at? I think I may have mentioned it to you before but I'm hunting for forest venues!! (Still!) Thank you x (5/29/13, 1:43PM)
Masly Botón - Jenny, me quedo sin palabras para felicitarte por el bello trabajo que hiciste, las fotos, el video, la música, todo me encantó. Es hermoso C: Gracias por compartir este maravilloso momento de Sonia y Andy. Mis mejores deseos y bendiciones para tan hermosa pareja. (4/16/13, 2:55PM)
Carmen - The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Although I don't know them in person, your pictures speak of their love for each other so acutely :)! And LOVE the songs you used for the video. Congrats to them and may God bless them on this journey. (2/2/13, 5:41PM)
HayleyLane - So gorgeous! I don't even know Andy & Sonia but these photos make me want to cry! (12/5/12, 2:15PM)
Diana - So sweet and i drop my tears when saw the video, its just so besutiful and made me speechless . I wish you can take a photoshoot for my wedding too . It will be great jenny :) (9/20/12, 9:26PM)
Ivy - Hi, its awesome pictures and video I have even seen!! So sweeet and touched.. May I know the song name of what Janice sang in the wedding??? Thank you and God bless. (9/20/12, 12:15PM)
Joseph Weigert - Really gorgeous wedding images! (8/15/12, 8:14PM)
Kelly - Absolutely gorgeous weddding, and gorgeous photos! Thank you. Not too mention I am in loveeee with those bridesmaid dresses! Do you know who the designer is by chance? (7/27/12, 11:35PM)
Menggay - I don't want the pictures to end! Congratulations to the lovely couple. More blessings to the both of you and your future family. (7/23/12, 12:56PM)
Julia - Hey Jenny! I am a huge fan of the twins and now I am a huge fan of your work! I love your photos! Do you mind if I ask what lens(es) you used to shoot the wedding? (7/23/12, 3:01AM)
Yanna - I SOOO LOVE THE DETAILS OF EVERY CAPTURED MOMENTS :) wishing them a happy married life. Sonia, you're just simple but you're STUNNING! :D I wish I would have this kind of wedding in the future. i really really love it! <3 (7/16/12, 9:55AM)
Chloe - Your photos are and inspiration and are absolutely beautiful. They made my heart melt.. (7/2/12, 1:05PM)
Tiffany - These are so beautiful!! I have never seen pictures this pretty for weddings!! By any chance do you know where they held their wedding? I just love the place where they had their wedding!! (6/30/12, 5:17AM)
Diana - Its absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. (6/23/12, 10:55AM)
felix - omg! So beautiful party, jenny your photo very nice. congrats for andy and sonia, sorry I'm late lol (6/16/12, 11:13AM)
Marsya - just saying "LOVE" (6/14/12, 5:40PM)
ani - so beautiful !! I love the fairy light pictures =) (6/6/12, 10:02PM)
sarah - So sweet . all those pictures was beautiful ! (6/3/12, 12:45PM)
Jenny Liu - Love it! your work was really amazing and I could feel how touching was that day! Cheers! (5/31/12, 2:04PM)
Liz - This is absolutely beautiful! Would you believe that I teared up just looking at the pictures? It's not just how beautiful the images are, but the emotional beauty behind the pictures :') I especially loved the photo of Sonia's father handing her over to Andy. You could only see their hands, not their faces, yet..... :'D Beautiful, Jenny! I am sharing this post :) Thank you! (5/29/12, 5:44PM)
Ryan Nam - Good job!!! Seem like bringing the occasion to the world which truly inspired anyone who read your post! (5/29/12, 1:05PM)
Danielle - You and your team did amazing. I felt that I was somehow there. I also felt the emotion very strongly, I almost cried at the end. :) (5/25/12, 10:24PM)
Yun - Simply beautiful. Great work! :) (5/22/12, 9:10AM)
Justine - It's amazing how many times I teared up while scrolling down the page. You truly captured the day and story so, so well. Thank you so much for using your talent to bless others. Cheers to the happy couple! (5/19/12, 3:07AM)
Sharon T - Loved this so so much. Full of beautiful emotions n joy from the photos that you took. I felt it :') (5/16/12, 4:49PM)
M.May - Those pictures are gorgeous! It really made it tear up. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful pictures with us. (5/14/12, 7:00PM)
Sharon Theng - just beautiful... can feel their joy & warm love radiating out from the screen! :) and now i know where janice & sonia got their pretty looks from, their mom was simply stunning! (5/14/12, 6:08PM)
Jack Chauvel - Awesome coverage there Jenny. They look so composed in the Canoe.. they did well. Such a beautiful location. (5/14/12, 4:10PM)
Jessica Lim - Truly inspiring. Great job and looking forward to your works! (: (5/14/12, 1:09AM)
Kellie - I have always loved Janice and Sonia and when I heard that Sonia was engaged I was thrilled. The way you have not only captured it in all your photos, but you video, it was so beautiful. You can truly feel the moment in each and everyone of the photos and the video brought me to tears, don't be modest! Simply gorgeous moments that no one would ever be able to forget your work :) xx (5/13/12, 9:37PM)
Jae-In - Your works are amazing. The fact that you're an incredible photographer in a largely male-dominated field makes me feel inspired. I wish to be like you someday. Any words of advice for an aspiring female photographer? I do hope you have plans to publish books on photography someday cuz I'm so gonna buy them. I'm glad Jayesslee brought me here. :) (5/13/12, 1:02PM)
Bernard - Great work Jenny, David and Vincy! You guys didn't just captured the best moments of Sonia and Andy but also the love and emotion of their family and friends. Inspiring stuff! (5/13/12, 11:13AM)
Daniel - oh my gosh, photos are sooo nice. i wish my skill was even half of yours :S you really are a great photographer ^_^ (5/13/12, 2:44AM)
tiffany - that's a very nice and touching compilation and looking at those photos, i felt really happy for them. (5/13/12, 12:14AM)
Erika - Lovely photos, Jenny! Any idea if you know the designer of Sonia's gown (the one she wore while walking down the aisle)? (5/12/12, 11:36PM)
T B - Great post, great pictures, happy couple! BTW, I couldnt help but notice the tall guy in the group photo! Looks odd! (5/12/12, 5:44PM)
Kim - Really beautiful, breath-taking pictures. :D <3<3<3 the couple, GOD bless you and also to Andy and Sonia. :) (5/12/12, 5:35PM)
Mellinda - Like this.. :D they looks perfect together.. :) (5/12/12, 3:30PM)
Eunice - Pictures tell a thousand words. . . your video clip brings everything vivid again...I don't know how to express how I felt when I browse thru your pics one by one, and paused for a single moment...everything is just so beautifully taken and captured in your camera. . . ;) Well done! ;) (5/12/12, 2:52PM)
rafidah - i love love love the pic of her dad hugging her tightly :') (5/12/12, 2:35PM)
anna - Are there videos of the wedding speeches up anywhere? :) (5/12/12, 2:11PM)
Nydia - It was so beautiful Jenny! I watch the entire video and still wished it was longer :D (5/12/12, 1:38PM)
Hildamilda - You did beyond an awesome job in capturing all the beautiful moments of the perfect wedding (': How I wish I was there to witness it, btw I love all the photos! (5/12/12, 1:07PM)
Jillian - love thiss! haha :) (5/12/12, 12:36PM)
jyy - OMG sorry I thought there is a typo . SOrry I've mistaken it! really love your pics! Lovely, sweet and memorable. (5/12/12, 12:35PM)
Simply Peachy - wow. what a stunningly gorgeous wedding filled to the brim with details. LOVE your capture of the day. xx (5/12/12, 12:34PM)
jyy - love the pics but I just thought you should correct the blog post title to "SONIA & ANDY". ;) (5/12/12, 12:32PM)
Joohye - This is absolutely beautiful!! <3 (5/12/12, 11:35AM)